Monday, August 13, 2012

So Close!

We are getting so close to moving in our new house!  All these little final details are crazy!  The house goes up so quickly at the beginning, but it's really the details that take forever to choose and install.  The columns are now up and painted in the front of the house and they look great!  Shutters are next (will be in the same dark brown as the columns).  They also screened the patio...not completely finished, but there is progress!  They also stained the front door.  Can't wait for that to go in...I love it!  I can just picture all the cute seasonal wreaths and decor I can put on it! ;)  Here are a few pictures of the outside progress:

Screened-in patio...again, not finished, but almost!

Columns are in and painted!  Please ignore the port-a-potty and garbage!

 Soon-to-be front door!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS