Friday, August 3, 2012

15 Week Update



How far along? 15 weeks

How big is baby? The size of an apple!

Total weight gain/loss:  Staying steady at 3 lbs. (whew!  huge sigh of relief!!)

Maternity clothes? So far, no.  Getting nervous about my work pants, but trying to hold out as long as I possibly can!  I'm dreading the day that I wake up and nothing fits and I have an emotional breakdown!!  I can already see it in my head!

Sleep: Just in the last week, I've been waking up super early to go to the bathroom (so annoying!)  I can only imagine how much worse it's going to get!

Best moment this week: Hearing our baby's heartbeat for the first time!  It was between 146 - 148 beats per minute.  So crazy!

Movement: Not yet...at least that I can feel!

Food cravings: I really wanted Goldfish crackers this week...so I finished that bag over a three-day span!  I bought a ton of healthy food to pack in my lunch this week....but today, I just ate the peanut butter and jelly sandwich I brought....then immediately went to Taco Bell with the ladies from work and got a fresco chicken taco and chips with cheese.  I am disgusting!  Also loving 1/2 sweet, 1/2 unsweet tea!

Food Aversions: None unfortunately!

Gender: We are scheduled for the ultrasound on August 28th....but are going to wait until September 8th at our gender reveal party to find out!  We are going to be waiting in suspense for 11 days with the results in an envelope!!!!

Labor Signs: Nope!

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Hungry!  Emotional!  A little more scatter brained than usual!

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss:  Same as before....Energy!  Having a flat stomach!  And lately, I miss having a Grey Goose and soda!  I could have really used a drink a couple of times in the past few weeks!

What I am looking forward to: Find out the sex...and I'm also looking forward to actually looking pregnant (instead of looking like I ate a few too many Krispy Kreme doughnuts!)

Upcoming appointments/events:  Gender and anatomy screening ultrasound on August 28th!

Weekly Wisdom: My friend Ashley used to work for a maternity company...so she's been giving me the scoop on "must haves"...including the Boppy Cuddle Pillow, which reminds me...I need to order!  Also, the book Baby Bargains has been my nightly read....I feel like I'm in school again and have been highlighting all the things we'll need to buy/register for!

Milestones: Hearing little peanut's heartbeat for the first time on 7/31.  Definitely made MY heart race!




Here is a picture of Jason and me with our friends Jimmy and Jill at the Music City Brewers Festival last weekend.  Definitely not an event I would suggest you go to pregnant...but somehow I managed to have a pretty good time!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS