The weekend after Court's wedding was another major event...Steeplechase! After months of intense planning, it was finally here...and the weather was less than desirable! What a bummer! It was very chilly (you could see your breath outside by the end of the day!) and was raining/drizzling the ENTIRE day. The sun came out for about 5 minutes at the beginning, giving us some major false hope! The theme of this year's tailgate was teal with black and white...and cute zebra table runners! The most exciting part about Steeplechase this year was that I found a fascinator to wear about 2 days before the event! I was SO excited when I found it! I definitely could've fit in at the royal wedding with that thing!
Although the weather was hideous, we ended up having a great time! Not to mention we got the hookup with a golf cart, so we got to drive around and visit friends at other tailgates! (Thanks, Chad and Sara!) Just praying that the weather is perfect next year!!
Jill, Donna and Me....check out the clouds in the background!

Jason and Me

The Fascinator!

Me, Julie, Krinda and Krinda's sister

Jill, Me, Julie, Ginger, Donna and Brittany

The spread...probably should've taken a picture at the beginning of the day before all of the madness!

Missy and Me

Cheryl, Krinda, Me and Julie



No comments:
Post a Comment