I thought this was the CUTEST idea from my friend Leanne, so I thought I would give it a shot!
A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: LAUNDRY/putting away clothes. I'm horrible at it! And cleaning bathrooms!
D. Dogs: Nope! No other living things in our house...except for a little basil plant that we have almost killed!
E: Essential to start your day: Chocolate Vitatop and grapes!
F: Favorite color: blue, pink, orange...but find myself always wearing black and white!
G: Gold or silver: depends...gold for costume jewelry....silver for "fancy" jewelry :)
H: Height: 5' 5"
I: Instruments you play: Used to play the flute and piccolo until I sold them to make some cash in college. I wish I could play the piano! I'm also very talented at Guitar Hero ;)
J: Job title: Director of Marketing for Physician Services at TriStar Health System
K: Kids: Not yet!
L: Live: Nashville
M: Mom’s name: Linda
N: Nicknames: Ames, Amybo, AmyHand (one word), Boo
O: Overnight hospital stays: Nope...knock on wood!
P: Pet peeve: People that post every detail of their lives on Facebook...nobody wants to read all of that! Especially when you're having marital problems, work issues, etc.!! Do these people not realize that Facebook is a public forum and we can all see what they are posting?!?!
Q: Quote from a movie: Is it sad that I can't think of ONE movie quote?!? I can tell you that crude comedy movies are usually my favorite (Hangover, Knocked Up, Bridesmaids, Wedding Crashers, Step Brothers, Anchorman, etc.) But don't get me wrong, I love my cheesy romantic comedies too! :)
R: Righty or lefty: Righty
S: Siblings: Brandon (almost 39...WOW!) ;) And my siblings-in-law: Carrie, Brandi, Trey, Mandy and Michael
T: Time you wake up: Set the alarm for 5:50, but don't usually roll out of bed until around 6:10.
U: Underwear: Always!
V: Vegetable you dislike: Onions...and they dislike me too!
W: What makes you run late: anything really...i take a VERY long time to get ready...and usually get distracted by the TV, playing around on my iPhone, etc. I also NEVER plan my outfits in advance, so it takes a while to pick something out....and then have to throw it in the dryer/iron it! I need to get my act together!
X: X-Rays: I broke my wrist skateboarding in 4th grade....I think that was my only one!
Y: Yummy food you make: As long as I have a recipe in front of me, I can make anything! But I really wish I could just cook from memory/instinct! Love making recipes from Cooking Light, Weight Watchers and Hungry Girl!
Z: Favorite zoo animal: Monkeys, Penguins, Koala Bears. I have yet to visit the Nashville Zoo since I moved here in 2004! It's definitely on my list (when it's not 100 degrees outside!)


No comments:
Post a Comment