Friday, February 17, 2012

Early, Kind of a Surprise 30th Birthday Party!

Jason, Missy and Julie planned the most amazing early, kind of a surprise 30th birthday party for me last weekend!  We all had dinner at Saffire then headed to JJ's Wine Bar!  Once we got to JJ's...the surprises were in full force!  The room was beautifully decorated with purple and silver linens, gorgeous white flowers, balloons, a huge sign, custom "woozies" for our wine glasses...I was in shock!  Then they played a photo slideshow set to music of pictures all the way from my Asian-looking baby picture to now!  It was the sweetest thing!  Another huge surprise...the group went in together to get my dream gift of the moment....an iPad 2!!!!  I am obsessed with the thing and haven't put it down all week!


I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such great friends and a husband that is so loving and thoughtful!  He learned about throwing a party from the best! ;)  Hahaha!


30 is going to be a fabulous year!






















No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS