Amy, Melissa and Heather
We also went to Atlanta to go to a Braves game...and I got to see two of my best friends, Courtney and Emily! Did I mention that I am SO jealous that ATL has an H&M??? I would go there everyday if I could!Amy and Jason at Turner Field

Besties! Amy, Courtney and Emily
Labor Day weekend was spent at the lake, but I forgot my camera, so no pictures from that. We got to relax and fish! I actually touched the fish this time...and I even baited my own hook with a live cricket! So nasty, but I'm glad I did it!And lastly, to be completely caught up, we had a baby shower for Katie last weekend! Nathan "Nate" Gregory Martinez is due on Thanksgiving day and we can not wait to meet him! The theme of the shower was teal and lime green and everything matched the invitations. The fabulous cupcakes were made by my best friend Megan with Iced: A Cupcake Boutique. She is truly talented! If you are interested in ordering, her email is mtomlinson816@gmail.com! Congratulations, Peter and Katie!
Here is the diaper cake I made for the shower!
I love making them, so let me know if anyone ever needs one! :)

Adorable cupcakes by Iced: A Cupcake Boutique


Another arts and crafts project! Treat cones for everyone to enjoy! Thank you to my sweet husband for staying up until the wee hours of the morning helping me make these!

The gorgeous mommy-to-be with the adorable outfit we got for Nate. Melia Roller with The Cherry Tree 123 made the outfit. She is the best! Check out her blog at www.thecherrytree123.blogspot.com.

All the girls: Natalie, Victoria, Amy, Katie, Donna, Cheryl, Jamie and Becky


2 comments:
You look great! Where did you get the dress in theh last pic...I saw Megan with it on in her bday pics. And Phoenix is getting an H&M in a couple months and I'm sooo excited.
The diaper cake is awesome! Maybe you should start your own business....I'm all for entrepreneurship these days!!! And I LOVE the treat cones! So cute!
Post a Comment